Referral Order Cover Sheet
Fax To: 251-287-8948 Attention: Admissions
- Most insurance covers 100% for hospice service.
- Visitors are allowed 24/7 with no limit to number of visitors or age
- All IV antibiotics, dialysis, cancer treatments, fluids and tube feeds are stopped in the Inpatient unit and the focus changes from cure to comfort.
- We can accommodate palliative extubations (removal of ventilator) at the Retreat to provide a peaceful environment for the family.
- After a period of time, if the patient fails to decline, we will help to assist the patient in returning home or to a nursing home.
Facsimile communication contains information that is intended only for the recipient named and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (Call 251-380-3810) and return the original facsimile by mail, without retaining any copies. Thank you.